OPUS 12 Foundation Science Team
OPUS 12 Foundation Legal Team
- The OPUS 12 Foundation Core Research Team is currently composed of nearly 100 members in numerous local chapters worldwide
- For more information on our research team, click here. Qualified OPUS 12 members may receive scientific rank within the Foundation.
- OPUS 12 Foundation fosters collaborative, non-competitive and constructive research. We oppose the concept of 'basement scientist'.
- Our Global Research Coordinator is Ms Christy Stehly BS. Based at the St Luke's Temple Medical School, Bethlehem, Penna, Ms Stehly has extensive experience in coordinating complex, multi-institutional projects.
- Our Research Team has an extensive cumulative research experience, with multiple publications in peer reviewed journals, numerous local, regional, national and international presentations, and many other publications (chapters, editorials, etc).
- OPUS 12 Foundation has four scientific ranks, designed to foster the opportunity for Science Team member advancement: (a) OPUS 12 Principal Scientist (highest rank); (b) OPUS 12 Senior Scientist; (c) OPUS 12 Associate Scientist; and (d) OPUS 12 Assistant (Candidate) Scientist (entry rank).
- OPUS 12 Foundation is planning an expansion of the Science Team to include permanent bio-statistics and biomedical research protocol expert positions. Please click on the OPUS 12 Science Team link above for more information on our Science Team.
- Law Offices of James F. Carney, Esq.
610 West Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Phone (610) 940-3990; Fax (215) 643-4030; E-mail [email@example.com]